- Joining the High-Tech Park
Do you want to become a HTP resident? Let the professionals guide you.
Clients of the High-Tech Park comprise companies from 67 countries around the world. More than 54% of the companies admitted for HTP residency are created with involvement of foreign investments.
We offer an extensive range of services saving your time and letting you focus on developing a successful business strategy.
Why Grant Thornton?
We speak the same financial language with our international partners - every third Grant Thornton client is engaged in international transactions. Choosing Grant Thornton Belarus, you choose support and expertise for your business from professionals of more than 136 countries of the world. USA, Israel, Great Britain, Germany and Russia are among them.
How to become a HTP resident?
- Register a legal entity in the Republic of Belarus;
- Sign a rent contract for office premises;
- Sign an accounting services agreement;
- Develop a business project;
- Obtain consultations at High-Tech Park;
- Submit a complete set of documents to High-Tech Park.
We will be happy to provide support and professional advice for your company on all possible issues at each stage.