Due diligence of the investment object is one of the most important services when purchasing a business, providing loans or targeted financing.
The company's experts conduct a legal analysis of the company and highlight the circumstances that will help reduce your business risks.
Due Diligence includes:
- analysis of founding documents, verification of property rights of the company's founders;
- analysis of the company's rights to movable and immovable property, financial investments in the capitals of other companies;
- legitimacy of decisions taken by the company's management bodies;
- verification of disputes with third parties, existence of court proceedings and seizures of property;
- identification of business risks, claims of contractors and state control bodies;
- checking the availability of the required licenses to conduct business;
- analysis of compliance with labour legislation;
- exploring narrow areas of the company's activities, such as environmental management control, audit of foreign economic activity, verification of some company’s transactions of a non-recurring nature, etc.
If required, we conduct additional financial and tax due diligence or comprehensive due diligence depending on your request.