- Corporate law
When organizing and running a business, it is important to have a trusted advisor who will provide a comprehensive approach and optimal methods to meet your challenges.
Applying to corporate law specialists will provide a comprehensive approach that will allow you to select optimal models for starting a business, optimizing corporate processes and minimizing risks.
Starting a business
- legal advice on the issues of selection of the form of business, method for formation of the authorized capital;
- formalization of the relationship between the participants and preparation of a complete set of documents for state registration of a legal entity;
- business registration, support of registration procedure;
- post-registration procedures;
- advisory support and guidance on all reorganization forms;
- preparation of a set of documents for liquidation of a legal entity;
- legal support of the liquidation procedure.