Services to financial institutions
Grant Thornton LLC provides a full range of audit and other professional services to banks, non-bank financial institutions, leasing and insurance companies. Grant Thornton experts have proven qualifications and professional experience in providing audit services to financial institutions in accordance with national and international standards.
Grant Thornton LLC meets the qualification requirements for an audit organization established by the “Instruction on regulation of audit activities in banks, banking groups and banking holdings” approved by the Resolution of the Board of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus No. 495 dated December 11, 2019.
Services to financial institutions:
- audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
- audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS;
- audit of a reporting package prepared in accordance with the Group's accounting policies;
- quality assessment of corporate management;
- independent assessment of the risk and capital management system of the credit institution;
- assessment of the internal control and internal audit system of the credit institution;
- compliance with the business processes and internal regulatory documents of credit institutions;
- operational and strategic consulting;
- financial, tax and legal due diligence;
- consulting on accounting and tax accounting issues;
- consulting services to financial institutions in accordance with IFRS;
- diagnostics of readiness to implement a risk-based approach;
- services in the field of cybersecurity.