- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Discover how it feels to work with a team of professionals with a focus on the specifics of your business. Our great advantage is access to the international resources, experience and best practices of Grant Thornton International.
To enter the international investment market, it is important to have the financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS. If you want to demonstrate serious intents to your partners, you should choose a reliable partner for the audit services.
Financial statements services:
- Audit of the financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS requirements;
- Audit of a reporting package of a Group;
- Audit of grant projects.
We also will be happy to provide the following services for you:
- Consolidation of accounting statements;
- Compilation of financial information;
- Agreed upon procedures regarding financial information;
- Transformation of the financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Transformation of a reporting package of Group’s financial statements;
- Consulting services regarding preparation, transformation, consolidation of statements in accordance with IFRS requirements;
- Consulting trainings on implementation of IFRS.
First Deputy DirectorSend your question